Who we are?
Verifile is an award-winning leading provider of CV comparison and background screening services using innovative technology and methodology. We carry out background checks on candidates to enable our clients to make informed and long-term rewarding recruitment decisions.
As a Team Leader you’ll take pride in ensuring that our teams provide an excellent, professional, positive, and consistent experience that delivers customer service with the wow factor. You’ll achieve this by coaching, supporting, guiding, and motivating your team to unlock their talents and achieve their potential.
About the role:
- Coaching and motivating the team, ensuring understanding of and engagement with the company vision and values
- Providing regular performance feedback and coaching for improvement, ensuring that each team member has the appropriate skills to achieve their objectives and perform well in their role
- Forward planning for the team, identifying capacity needs to meet customer expectations
- Recruiting and onboarding new team members, focusing on quality
- Maintaining a positive and engaging work environment for the team, ensuring a fair and consistent approach, implementation of company policies and processes and a good work life integration
The must haves:
- Previous experience of leading teams in a customer or consumer facing environment
- Proven track record of accountability, team motivation and positive results
- Fluent English with excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Good computer skills, with the ability to use different systems
- Minimum of 3 GCSE’s (including Maths and English at Grade C), or equivalent
- Solution orientated, with a positive can-do attitude and the ability to follow a process
- Results / goal driven with a good commercial understanding
We’d also love you to:
Ensure that the company values are reflected in your own work and behaviour: Leadership, Partner Human, Relentless and Flexible
What’s in it for you:
Every member of our team at Verifile is valued, which is why we support their wellbeing fully with a range of benefits to help them thrive both inside and outside of work. Grouped around four priorities – health, time, finances, and community, we don’t have enough space to list them all, but it does include Holiday Trading, retail discounts, Life assurance, medical services, wellness programmes, fitness classes, gym discounts and much more!
Please apply directly through the link attached and our recruitment team will be in touch.
** All our employees will be required to undergo background screening to BS7858 standards. **
Be Yourself: We’re building a place where everyone feels comfortable and is empowered to bring their individuality to work. A place where everyone feels safe to share their experience and know that their individual voice will be heard, valued and respected. We value all cultures, backgrounds and experiences, and we truly believe that diversity drives creativity and innovation. Join our community and help us make the World a more honest and safe place to work.