Client Relationship Executive
Who we are?
Verifile is an award-winning leading provider of CV comparison and background screening services using innovative technology and methodology. We carry out background checks on candidates to enable our clients to make informed and long-term rewarding recruitment decisions.
As a Client Relationship Specialist, you’ll be partnering with our clients to deliver an excellent experience and guide them through the process. You’ll take pride in building long term relationships with our clients and give them confidence and support to make the most informed decisions to ensure they secure the best candidates for their roles.
About the role:
- Be the client’s primary point of contact within Verifile, ensuring that the background screening of their candidates is carried out efficiently and accurately and ensuring they are kept up to date
- Build effective working rapports with clients and communicate information accurately
- Provide advice to clients regarding the Verifile’s background checks, paying attention to detail and always doing your research first before giving your professional guidance.
- Record all correspondence with clients to ensure that accurate and comprehensive information sharing is facilitated across the Verifile teams - because we work as one team!
The must haves:
- Previous experience of working within a customer facing role
- An excellent communicator, articulate, with the ability to build rapport quickly and provide a great customer service
- Enthusiastic, positive, self-motivated, hard-working, with a flexible can-do attitude
- Confident in picking up the phone and liaising with all levels of stakeholders
- Good typing and data entry skills
- Good computer skills, including email, the internet and MS Office.
- Be able to work independently but also a great team player
- Minimum of 3 GCSE’s (including Maths and English at Grade C), or equivalent
We’d also love you to:
Ensure that the company values are reflected in your own work and behaviour: Leadership, Partner Human, Relentless and Flexible
What’s in it for you:
Every member of our team at Verifile is valued, which is why we support their wellbeing fully with a range of benefits to help them thrive both inside and outside of work. Grouped around four priorities – health, time, finances, and community, we don’t have enough space to list them all, but it does include Holiday Trading, retail discounts, Life assurance, medical services, wellness programmes, fitness classes, gym discounts and much more!
Please apply directly through the link attached and our recruitment team will be in touch.
** All our employees will be required to undergo background screening to BS7858 standards. **
Be Yourself: and respected. We value all cultures, backgrounds and experiences, and we truly believe that diversity drives creativity and innovation. Join our community and help us make the World a more honest and safe place to work. We’re building a place where everyone feels comfortable and is empowered to bring their individuality to work. A place where everyone feels safe to share their experience and know that their individual voice will be heard, valued