Candidate Support Executive - Full time
Fancy joining us on our mission to make the World a more honest and safer place?
We partner with thousands of clients to provide them with global CV verification and background screening services, making sure that every one of their employees is everything that they claim to be. Would you like to help us?
We achieve this by combining our expertise, high quality services, our innovative technology, and verified data sources from around the world to produce the most robust and compliant screening data for our customers.
We have a list of accreditations and awards to our name and we’re growing rapidly, so it’s exciting times. If you think you have what it takes, we'd love to hear from you!
Why join Verifile?
Happy customers make our Verifile heart feel warm and fuzzy. It's what we're all about in our Customer Service teams. We work with some great organisations and we’re here to help their candidates secure the job of their dreams.
As their main point of contact, we're here to answer questions, give the best possible levels of service and support and make sure everyone who gets in touch with us feels happy about working with Verifile.
Take a look at what our employees say. Here is a taster…
“Working for Verifile in the candidate team, I get to work with great colleagues, working in a friendly team environment, dealing with the candidates and assisting them through the process. Every day is different - I love my position and the variety. The Management are very helpful and approachable, all I can say is I get total job satisfaction”
“I have been a Verifilian for a year now and couldn’t be prouder to be so. The Candidate Team is a pleasure to be part of with a fantastic teamwork ethos. Complete job satisfaction working for a fantastic company”
Be yourself. That’s who we’re hiring. Our culture celebrates and supports the difference that makes each of us unique.
More about the role
The aim of the role is to provide high quality customer service to our clients candidates.
How you will make an impact…..
- You’ll be building relationships with our candidates who are going through their screening to support them and guide them through the process.
- You’ll be contacting and responding to incoming enquiries from candidates by telephone and other channels.
- You’ll be checking their submissions to identify any additional information required.
- You’ll provide support and guidance, assisting with any difficulties the candidates may experience.
- You’ll record all correspondence with candidates so that accurate and comprehensive information is shared across teams and with the customer.
- You’ll take pride in ensuring that good people secure their new job, whilst using your critical eye and great attention to detail to spot any fraudsters and ensure that they are kept at bay.
Need any more reasons to apply? This is the job for you if you have…..
- Great written and verbal communication skills
- Confidence and good interpersonal skills, with the ability to build a rapport quickly on the telephone
- Active listening skills and the ability to empathise whilst also encouraging and supporting
- Responsible, accountable and dependable with the ability to respond to varied situations
- A personable approach, a positive attitude and a passion for great customer service
- Patience and kindness to help others
- Have experience of a customer facing or customer service role
This role is full time, please see our careers site for the part time advert. Full training is provided.
Please apply directly through the link attached and our recruitment team will be in touch.
** All our employees will be required to undergo background screening to BS7858 standards. **
Be Yourself: We’re building a place where everyone feels comfortable and is empowered to bring their individuality to work. A place where everyone feels safe to share their experience and know that their individual voice will be heard, valued and respected. We value all cultures, backgrounds and experiences, and we truly believe that diversity drives creativity and innovation. Join our community and help us make the World a more honest and safe place to work.