Client Administration Specialist
Who we are?
Verifile is an award-winning leading provider of CV comparison and background screening services using innovative technology and methodology. We carry out background checks on candidates to enable our clients to make informed and long-term rewarding recruitment decisions.
As a Client Administration Specialist, you’ll be partnering with our clients and their candidates to deliver an excellent experience and guide them through the process. You’ll take pride in ensuring that good people secure their new dream job, whilst using your critical eye and great attention to detail to spot any potential fraudsters and ensure that they are kept at bay.
About the role:
- Managing user permissions for the Verifile system, ensuring that they are accurate and kept up to date
- Ensuring that the clients have ordered the background checks most appropriate to their needs and amend order if necessary
- Responsible for contacting candidates and responding to incoming PR queries from clients, through various channels, ensuring a prompt and accurate response
- Reviewing a completed screening form and identify gaps, trends and issues in information provided by candidates
- Reviewing candidates CV’s to check for discrepancies in the candidates information
- Responsible for the management of the candidate payment process.
The must haves:
- Previous experience of working within a customer facing role
- Good typing and data entry skills
- Good computer skills, including email, the internet and MS Office.
- You’ll be curious, ability to question and have an analytical approach in order to identify gaps, trends and issues in information provided by candidates.
- A high standard of personal presentation and conduct, including integrity, confidentiality and sensitivity with a strong commitment to the organisation
- Be comfortable working in a fast-paced environment, working across multiple clients at any one time and handling high volumes of requirements.
- Be able to work independently but also a great team player
We’d also love you to:
Ensure that the company values are reflected in your own work and behaviour: Leadership, Partner Human, Relentless and Flexible
What’s in it for you:
Every member of our team at Verifile is valued, which is why we support their wellbeing fully with a range of benefits to help them thrive both inside and outside of work. Grouped around four priorities – health, time, finances, and community, we don’t have enough space to list them all, but it does include Holiday Trading, retail discounts, Life assurance, medical services, wellness programmes, fitness classes, gym discounts and much more!
Please apply directly through the link attached and our recruitment team will be in touch.
** All our employees will be required to undergo background screening to BS7858 standards. **
Be Yourself: We’re building a place where everyone feels comfortable and is empowered to bring their individuality to work. A place where everyone feels safe to share their experience and know that their individual voice will be heard, valued and respected. We value all cultures, backgrounds and experiences, and we truly believe that diversity drives creativity and innovation. Join our community and help us make the World a more honest and safe place to work.